Into My Oesophagus Into My Oesophagus

So weird that I remembered it randomly today after seeing it when it was first submitted to the portal. Can't wait to see what you've done since. Keep being awesome dude.

Minnesota Smith Minnesota Smith

Deliciously funny.

Make more.

First Contact First Contact

Not bad at all.

I liked it. You should animate the ending and make a sequel. Tell atomicone that pacman glitches out after level 255.

CBaum responds:

I was thinking about making a sequel but it would be alot of work and I dont really feel like it. If you want to then go ahead lol.

Tornado Button Smashing Tornado Button Smashing

Holy shit this game is awesome.

This is the kind of shit we used to see in arcades back in the 90's, without the whole "asshole" angle. But seriously, if this game was in there it would be a sick quarter pumper.

All that ADD'ed out action constantly happening, the ability to destroy a city, FUCKING YEA. Keep up the good work man!

Phrozen Cave Video Poker Phrozen Cave Video Poker

Nice, simple poker game.

I like it. Dont beat yourself up over the sound, its not an issue at all. I like card games, and can finally enjoy one that is not filled with ads. Thank you for this.

Photoshop Tutorialab beta Photoshop Tutorialab beta

You need to enable somethings for it to work.

It may be a security setting that wont allow you to load the data. Allow you flash to access the domain your files are on with a bit of AS.

Cooper Cooper

PLEASE LET ME USE THIS IN MY GAME!!!1

S3 | Metal Madness S3 | Metal Madness

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

words cannot describe the sheer awsomeness of this track. thank you for making this.

Acoustic 007 Loop (improved) Acoustic 007 Loop (improved)

Utter shit.

Improve quality, orignality, and talent.