Tornado Button Smashing Tornado Button Smashing

Holy shit this game is awesome.

This is the kind of shit we used to see in arcades back in the 90's, without the whole "asshole" angle. But seriously, if this game was in there it would be a sick quarter pumper.

All that ADD'ed out action constantly happening, the ability to destroy a city, FUCKING YEA. Keep up the good work man!

Phrozen Cave Video Poker Phrozen Cave Video Poker

Nice, simple poker game.

I like it. Dont beat yourself up over the sound, its not an issue at all. I like card games, and can finally enjoy one that is not filled with ads. Thank you for this.

Photoshop Tutorialab beta Photoshop Tutorialab beta

You need to enable somethings for it to work.

It may be a security setting that wont allow you to load the data. Allow you flash to access the domain your files are on with a bit of AS.

Elemental Evil Elemental Evil

How is this a game?

Its completely unplayable.

Where's Waldo? Where's Waldo?

I liked it!

Well it was kinda easy, and i beat it in like 10 minuets, also, do not tell people not to vote low, it makes us vote low!

PS: CHEAT: just right click and click play if you cant find 'em!

That-Is-Bull responds:

Yeah, I figured that would. And I know about the cheat. Thanks.

Strawberry AlarmClock! Strawberry AlarmClock!

nice idea, but lets make it nicer!

DUDE, send me the clock sprites, FLA, or GIF, the buttons and whatever you used to make this, and ill make a clone of it, only its a downloadable *.exe! email me at jaguarstrike2@yahoo.com if you want to do this!!!

StrangeClock responds:

I can just publish it as a windows projector in Flash (.exe), but just in case you're talking about integrating it with Windows or whatever, I'll mail you about it!

Why Windows Sucks Why Windows Sucks

Almost Perfect but...

Rick James dont go WHT, WHAT, OKAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!,
lil john does dat.

omega3D responds:

Who cares? I put them on there not because Rick James and Lil John are cool, but because Dave Chapell (or however you spell it) is the coolest man alive.

SIM SIM

FUCKING AWSOME

Wow, this is the shit, whoever made thsi should sell the rites to it to nintendo or someting, cause i would buy a gameboy only if this were on it.